Saturday, May 26, 2007

Enjoying Acropolis


Night at Acropolis
Originally uploaded by RedDawn Bade
I decided to relax today and just go enjoy a quiet spot in Second Life. After seeing quite a few photos of a place called Acropolis come through Flickr, I knew that would be the perfect spot for a stroll.

Wow, I'm so glad I came. This is a very beautiful place that sits across a number of sims. There is so much to see here, streams, waterfalls, volcanoes, even gardens in the sky. There are several tours you can take, from balloons to sailing. Or you can just walk around, and find the giant green cave behind a waterfall.

If you haven't been here before, take a trip with some special. It's a very romantic place with many areas tucked away to stop and enjoy each others company.

1 comment:

Brian Whittle said...

I've not been to the Acropolis yet, but the picture of you there makes it look very enticing, indeed!