Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Toy Tuesday


Toy Tuesday Part Two
Originally uploaded by RedDawn Bade
Here in the States Monday was a holiday. That meant I got the pleasure of having my Tuesday become my Monday - and therefore impact my SL quality time.

Given my limited quantity of time, I decided to maximize my fun by declaring Tuesday "Toy Tuesday". So what better way to get started than finding an absolutely stunning Katana blade (every girl needs one - just check out Uma in Kill Bill).

This great blade is called the Black Rose and comes from Mushashi (you can find in-world through search, or on slexchange). It is Samurai Island ready, loaded with a bunch of moves - not to mention 65 color choices (what girl doesn't want to make her Katana her own?).

Mushashi Black Rose Katana

I must confess that I have not had a chance to test it in actual combat. Though I must also confess that I was so excited when I opened the box, I did "accidentally" slash and kick my friend clear across my land with the "special" move. Thank goodness our land is safe, I might have lost a friend for good.

Oops.

So sorry.

Hehe!

No comments: