Saturday, June 9, 2007

Close Up

As I wrote a couple of weeks ago, SL appearance is very much set by the skin you wear. In order to further illustrate my point, I'm posting a couple of picture collages here that show a close-up of my face with a number of different skins.

skins

This first set shows clockwise from left to right:

1-4: Second Skin Lab PJ-1 / custom makeup
5-7: Paris by Naughty / athletic light tone
8: Haley by Naughty Designs
(For larger views - click the pictures and view the full size versions at Flickr)

With only three different skins and a number of makeup options I can go from playful to glamorous, young to mature (though not old), and casual to professional.

Not wanting to limit myself, I've since bought a couple of additional skins and updated the close ups.

Skin Faces - Take Two

Again, left to right clockwise:

1: Gala Skins - Medium
2: Hayley - Naughty Designs
3: Paris - Light Athletic - Naughty Designs
4: Hyperfusion - Bare Rose - X2
5: PJ1 - Second Skin Labs
6: Alina - Vintage Alina - Naughty
7: Vouge - Pure / Ether - Deviant Nation
8: Pearl - Plain - Nylon Outfitters


As you can see, with the expanded selection I can extend the range of looks that I can put together. And all before I even think about hair, outfits, shoes, and accessories.

Am I addicted to skins - you could say that.

No comments: