Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SL4B and Arteer's Red Curtain


Arteer's Red Curtain
Originally uploaded by RedDawn Bade
Ok. Go ahead. Call me lazy. I'm very behind in keeping my blog up to date.

It's been a crazy week. I just finished my second runway show, with something like 15-20 outfits to model - so it's been madness the past week preparing and practicing. I'll try to get some posts in on the outfits - there were some amazing designs. Anyway - enough of my excuses - on to today's post.

If you've not been hiding under a rock, you should know that this past weekend was the fourth anniversary of Second Life. There are a number of sims set up with displays, artwork, demonstration, and 'best of' stuff as part of the celebration (search SL4B - sorry, too lazy to grab an SLURL).

Several of the sims have areas set aside for resident artwork. A number of my Flickr friends have set up displays of their works at SL4B.

One of the artist - Arteer - has set up a big red curtain in her gallery. The past several days I have seen quite a number of pictures come through Flickr with pictures of mostly cheeky shots in front of this curtain. It's almost become a rite of passage - go to SL4B - find Arteer's red curtain - take pictures.

SLURL Arteer's Red Curtain

So of course I went - found the curtain - and took cheeky pictures.

Of course there is a lot more to see and do at SL4B. Not to mention a lot of great artwork from a lot of great artists. So go check out SL4B - find the curtain - and take your own picture. If you feel like sharing - post them to the Arteer's Red Curtain group on Flickr.

Here's the link to a group on Flickr: Flickr Group Arteer's Red Curtain

Have fun.

No comments: