Friday, June 15, 2007

Formal Friday


Formal Friday
Originally uploaded by RedDawn Bade
It's been a crazy couple of weeks in RL and SL, and I've gotten way behind in updating the blog. While I've had a few minutes to get out and go shopping, I've had very little time to actually wear any of my purchases, and what little time I've had has been killed by SL issues.

So with SL's cooperation and a few spare moment's in-world this morning - here's the first of hopefully a few posts on my finds.

The dress is called "Empire Falls" and is part of x3d's Marie Antoinette Collection. It has one of the most stunning prim skirts of anything I've seen or worn. The textures are amazing and highly detailed while the movement is natural and flowing.

My jewelry is from a set called Ice Queen by Random Calliope. I lost count of how many prims it contains, but let's just say it is a lot. The detail is unbelievable.

Random is a true artist with his jewelry - as well as a great guy. While I was at his shop, he stopped by and chatted about his work. He even dropped me a few extra pieces of jewelry. This man surely knows how to win a lady's heart.

Random even has a couple of gorgeous freebie jewel sets available at his shop as a gift to the residents of SL, along with some sort of puzzle called the Mata Hari Challenge, which leads to more free jewelry. I haven't tried it, but it sure sounds like fun.

My hair is Janae by ETD, a great updoo style that pairs well with formal outfits. I've also gone with a black hairstyle given my usual blond a rest.

My skin and nails are from Second Skins labs. Eyes from X2 Exotica. Lashes from Celestial Studios.

No comments: