Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday City Chic


Friday City Chic
Originally uploaded by RedDawn Bade
I was really making the effort this morning to clean up my inventory, but kept finding all kinds of great stuff that I couldn't recall purchasing. I quickly got so distracted rezzing boxes and trying on outfits that I gave up with the inventory clean-up efforts. Oh well, there's always tommorrow!

Anyway, here's one of the outfits that I found lost in my inventory. It's called the Heiress Suit and is from Last Call. It's got a great city chic feel to it - with just the right mix of sexiness and attitude.

The pants come down to just below the knee without the boots. The top is on a jacket layer - which I love as it allows all kinds of mix and match possibilities for layering. My personal favorite thus far wearing a corset under the jacket. That really makes for a head turning fashion statement. This outfit also includes two pairs of sunglasses for even more attitude.

The boots are from another Last Call outfit called Milena. They are made with a great sculpted platform heel and have a faint fabric texture to the boot - though it is hard to see with all the rest of the black in this outfit.

The skin is part of the new Vogue Deviant Nation collection. Here I'm wearing the cashmere skin tone with the Vamp / Enchantment makeup. Like all Vogue skins, the make up and face are flawless. I really like the simpleness of this makeup. It has a very light and tintable lipstick combined with a great dark lined eye.

Rounding out the outfit is Morgan hair from GuRl 6, Lunaria necklace and earnings from Earthtones (color changing jewels), and silver nails from Second Skins Labs.

Outfit: Heiress Suit - Last Call
Boots: Part of Milena Outfit - Last Call
Jewelry: Lunaria - Earthtones
Hair: Morgan - GuRl 6
Skin and Lashes: Vouge - Deviant Nation (Cashmere - Vamp / Enchantment)
Nails: Second Skin Labs

No comments: