Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Little Red Dress - x2

After spending the past weekend wearing very tomboyish jeans and cowboy hats, I decided to be a little more girly this week. And what better way than to pull out a couple of very cute little red summer dresses.

Little Red Dress 1

My first outfit starts with Cameron, a great little dress by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call. The top of this dress is a gorgeous satin and lace material, with the bottom a nice short flexi prim skirt. The lace detail is great - it almost feels like I'm wearing a lace teddy with a skirt. Very girly.

The rest of the outfit includes a pair of satin bow tied shoes by Fallingwater Cellador of Shinny Things. I just cannot get enough of her shoes. I think I have most styles in multiple colors. The necklace is also from Shinny Things and is called Zeyla.

Completing the outfit is Daisy hair from Calla and Vintage Alina skin by Lost Thereian of Naughty.

My second outfit begins with Slither, a very short and sexy dress from Stellar Designs. This is such a playful dress, and is great for the warm months of summer. The top also goes very well as a mix and match piece - paired with everything from jeans to leather pants.

Little Red Dress 2

I've paired it here with some of my favorite hair from Gurl 6 called babe 3. I think I have ever color of this style. I love the little wisps of flexi hair that hang from the sides and back. Too cute.

Another pair of shoes from Shinny Things, Hayley skin by Ambyance2 Anubis, and a bracelet, anklet, chocker and pendant from Tomboy round out the outfit. The bracelet, anklet and chocker allow you to set the lettering on the beads, creating custom messages.

No comments: